One of our lovely readers, Karina is getting married and we all know that an important part of the wedding plans (besides actually marrying the love of your life) is of course the Hen’s Night. Karina’s Hen’s Night is in July and she has asked us to find some cold weather appropriate outfits that are still smoking hot.
The key to any gorgeous Winter outfit is layers. This is especially true for nights out – you want a jacket for when you are walking from the restaurant to the bar and then you need to be able to throw it off and hit the dancefloor in a fabulous number with cocktail in hand. Also, remember that black is not boring – it’s chic and timeless and a great base for any outfit. You can make a statement with your accessories. And most importantly, have fun with this!
So pop the champers and crank up the music, here are some Hen’s Night outfits worthy of a big night out…
Outfit 1: The Print Dress
Prints are are a big trend for the coming seasons, so why not base your outfit around a gorgeous print dress like this one from Forever New. You can keep the rest of the outfit simple by adding a great coat, some ankle boots and of course a bit of bling! If you’ve got a spray tan happening, then get those pins out. If it’s a little too chilly, then simply add some black opaque tights.
1. Forever New ‘Erin’ Ring Set ($14.99)
2. Colette ‘Stitch Panel Enamel Turn-Lock Clutch’ ($34.95)
3. ASOS ‘Bauble Interlink Circle Drop Earrings’ ($30.60)
4. Forever New ‘Rosie’ Dress ($199.99)
5. Cotton On ‘Lucci’ Cocoon Coat ($79.95)
6. Zu ‘Phoenix’ Ankle Boot (on sale $90.00)
Outfit 2: Dressy Denim
You can’t go wrong with a great pair of jeans. Go for dark denim to make it dressy, add a fabulous top, a great pair of heels and you are good to go. What’s better is that by going for separates, you can mix and match them with other items in your wardrobe.
1. Forever New ‘Aaliyah’ Charm Bracelet ($19.99)
2. Bardot ‘Night Leopard’ Top ($59.95)
3. Mavi ‘Alexa Sophisticated Stretch Jean’ from Birdsnest ($139.95)
4. Colette Sequin Turnlock Clutch ($34.95)
5. Supre Cuffed Sleeve Blazer ($50.00)
6. Dotti Covered Platform Heel ($59.95)
Outfit 3: A Fab Coat
This coat caught my eye and I thought it was a beautiful base for an outfit. Surprise everyone by revealing a pop of neon underneath and a leopard print clutch, and work that dancefloor like you mean business!
1. Mimco Crystal Dome Stud Earrings ($89.95)
2. Ally Fashion Laser Cut-Out Skater Dress ($29.99)
3. Dotti Basket Stitch Cream Coat ($129.95)
4. PeepToe Crystal Ring ($49.00)
5. Forever New ‘Millie’ Clutch ($39.99)
6. Wittner ‘Zachary’ Heels ($179.95)
I hope I’ve been some help for you Karina, but more than that – I hope you have the best night out with your girls!
Want more Shop Me Chic? Twitter | Facebook | BlogLovin | Pinterest | RSS | Subscribe For Email Updates